Goetz Named Iowa Interim AD

Why is she interim? Earlier story with timeline
In early 2024 they will do a permanent search. Seems she would have the inside track...if I read right she was already deputy AD at Iowa.

Last edited:

I met her at the road trip to the Colorado St. game a number of years back, she was nice and cordial with folks.

They need someone to fire Brian Ferentz so Kirk can have a clean relationship with the new AD.

I met her at the road trip to the Colorado St. game a number of years back, she was nice and cordial with folks.
I was on that same road trip and also met her at the Gopher rally. Yes, nice and cordial is a good analogy.

AD is such a hard position, I wish her the best. I believe that she is a good person for a job like that. Thankful that we can sit back and appreciate the difficulties that ADs face in this landscape.

AD is such a hard position, I wish her the best. I believe that she is a good person for a job like that. Thankful that we can sit back and appreciate the difficulties that ADs face in this landscape.
Tough job but most big ten ADs make around a million dollars a year. They are well-compensated for their time and stress.

Top Bottom