Go GSU

If you, or should I say, when you beat PSU and go undefeated, do you think you have a chance at the top 4 and if not which bowl do you think you will be invited to?

TALON

To make the top 4, we’d need to win out, and win the conference championship game.

#5 Penn State
@ #19 Iowa
@ Northwestern
#18 Wisconsin

Conference championship game - #3 Ohio State (Likely Big Ten East champ)

That’s a tough road. Most people on the outside looking in probably don’t think it’s doable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To make the top 4, we’d need to win out, and win the conference championship game.

#5 Penn State
@ #19 Iowa
@ Northwestern
#18 Wisconsin

Conference championship game - #3 Ohio State (Likely Big Ten East champ)

That’s a tough road. Most people on the outside looking in probably don’t think it’s doable.

Do you think the Gophers can win 2 of their last 4 games and if so what would be your predicted bowl?

Do you think the Gophers can win 2 of their last 4 games and if so what would be your predicted bowl?

I think they’re capable of winning all 4 of them, but I’m not really into predicting such things. Let’s take it one game at a time. The next game is the toughest one. If they make the conference championship game, they’ll be facing perhaps the most talented team in the country, but I won’t say they can’t win.

Top Bottom