Gjere

MNSpaniel

Reaction score
I wonder if Gjere corresponds with Henderson and tries to get him to come to Minnesota. If I were him I would.

I would imagine they correspond regularly. Probably thoughtful letters.

text him often

I hope he is pestering him often with messages like "We could be an offensive line they would talk about for years to come." " We would be the start of something special." All those things would be true. An average running back or quarterback can look really good with a great offensive line.

I understand

that they have been rooming together at the Army game.

My take is because of Gjere, Tubby and Pete Carrol rumors, Henderson just may be a Gopher.

During the interview today at the game, he was asked if Carroll left USC would that have an affect. Henderson answered "Definitly"

that they have been rooming together at the Army game.

My take is because of Gjere, Tubby and Pete Carrol rumors, Henderson just may be a Gopher.

During the interview today at the game, he was asked if Carroll left USC would that have an affect. Henderson answered "Definitly"

Rog-
You are correct. Seantrel and Gjere have been roomies together down in San Antonio.

I watched most of this game today and both of our young men (Gjere, Henderson) played well against the best of the best. Boy would I love to see them on the field together in the future playing for thier home state.

I watched most of this game today and both of our young men (Gjere, Henderson) played well against the best of the best. Boy would I love to see them on the field together in the future playing for thier home state.

Gjere did give up a sack, however.

well according to rivals he's not even considering us anymore...so yeah

"Type 'Seantrel Henderson' into Facebook and the first three entries are: South Carolina wants Seantrel Henderson, Seantrel Henderson should stay in MINNESOTA and Seantrel Henderson Please Come To Florida State.

Henderson, the top-rated player by Rivals.com, is not considering any of those schools."

well according to rivals he's not even considering us anymore...so yeah

"Type 'Seantrel Henderson' into Facebook and the first three entries are: South Carolina wants Seantrel Henderson, Seantrel Henderson should stay in MINNESOTA and Seantrel Henderson Please Come To Florida State.

Henderson, the top-rated player by Rivals.com, is not considering any of those schools."

Wrong

Top Bottom