GI Reporting Michael Amaefula committing

WAGopher

Reaction score
Per GI:
Finding defensive ends that can get to the quarterback at the college level is not an easy job. Minnesota hopes they have found a gem in Arlington (Texas) Bowie defensive end Michael Amaefula. The three-star prospect out of the Dallas-Fort Worth area took a visit to the U this weekend and didn't leave until he gave Coach Kill his commitment.
http://minnesota.rivals.com/

I like it, welcome aboard Michael!! Always nice to have a speed pass rusher. Hopefully we get a commitment from Theiren Cockran to go along with this. Go Gophers!!

I just posted a story on Michael Amaefula. He is a very nice, well-spoken young man.

Chris Monter

I just posted a story on Michael Amaefula. He is a very nice, well-spoken young man.

Chris Monter

Chris, I read all of your interviews, and found this one to be interesting as all of the others. Thank you for passing info to us through these interviews. This guy seems to be intelligent as well, wanting to major in biochemistry. Good Luck Michael Amaefula. GO GOPHERS!!!!!

Welcome aboard! You'll love Minnesota!

Welcome! I do think it's kind of weird that we offered him a day after watching tape though without watching him play in person or having a complete database on him...

Welcome! I do think it's kind of weird that we offered him a day after watching tape though without watching him play in person or having a complete database on him...

We've got all sorts of people on GH who give opinions after watching a little tape and never seeing the player in person. Pretty sure Kill is going on more than that.

Chris, I read all of your interviews, and found this one to be interesting as all of the others. Thank you for passing info to us through these interviews. This guy seems to be intelligent as well, wanting to major in biochemistry. Good Luck Michael Amaefula. GO GOPHERS!!!!!

Ha. I wonder if he is going to be in CBS........

We've got all sorts of people on GH who give opinions after watching a little tape and never seeing the player in person. Pretty sure Kill is going on more than that.

That's a pretty low standard.

The Traditional Gopherhole "Welcome Aboard"

Why not join in the fun?

41KsAM39BVL._AA300_.jpg

Welcome aboard Michael, really glad you choose to be a Minnesota Gopher.

Top Bottom