Garcia returning tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see how the offense will operate with Garcia back in the game. Without him we have seen others step up their game and we have seen great balanced team scoring. Hope that trend continues.

Great to see him back.
Man, if he shot better from beyond the arc, he would be an absolute nightmare to defend.

It'll be interesting to see what Ben does with rotations. Garcia is a our best player and I'm pumped to have him back but the rotations in the frontcourt definitely get a bit trickier. It's a good problem, but it'll be an important decision and will likely result in a one of our guys who has really been playing well (Fox or JOJ) seeing decreased minutes.

MN is the best team Maine will face all season, by a wide margin.

Little known fact about the Black Bears:

They haven’t won an America East Tournament game since 2005.

That could change. They’re not completely awful, are improved this season.

Little known fact about the Black Bears:

They haven’t won an America East Tournament game since 2005.

That could change. They’re not completely awful, are improved this season.
A stat like that seems almost impossible. Not sure what America East system is but with play in games and the like, every team should get one once in a while.

A stat like that seems almost impossible. Not sure what America East system is but with play in games and the like, every team should get one once in a while.
No play-in game, but they’ve lost from a lot of different seeds, including as a favorite a few times (a long time ago). America East is all on home courts of higher seed, so important to get seeded in top 4.

I wonder if Garcia will see much playing time against Maine or just enough to get back into the flow. My guess is the same group that started the last couple of games will start tonight. At some point Garcia will enter the game and get a standing ovation from crowd. After a few minutes of court time he will head back to the bench to watch his teammates continue to route the Black Bears. No sense risking aggravating the ankle injury.

Top Bottom