Gameday Tickets

gopheruse

Reaction score
Just looking for a little insight. Our family is thinking of driving down to the cities this weekend and would like to take in the game on Sat. Is it necessary to purchase tickets in advance or are scalped tickets fairly reasonable? It looks like the selection on stub hub, ticket king, etc is pretty slim right now as we are attempting to buy 3 tickets. Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks.

scalped tickets are very much available and they are pretty reasonable. I'm guessing you'd pay less by approaching a scalper on the street than you would ordering through the ticket office.

Oh, and just walk down Oak street and you'll run into at least a half dozen or more scalpers asking you if you have extra tickets or willing to sell you whatever they might have.

I haven't looked at any of the online scalpers (face it, that's all Stub Hub, etc are).

But it might make sense, if you want to have tickets in hand before you head down for the game, to buy 3 single seats if the price is better than 3 together, and just find 3 empty seats. You would probably be looking higher in the stadium in the corners, but I'd bet you could find 3 open seats. Same system would work with street brokers.

I have 3 extra tickets together in section 217 that I'd sell to a Gopher fan for $20/each...otherwise they will be donated. I will be in the area several hours before the game and can meet to exchange. PM me if interested.

Top Bottom