Game replay?

Reaction score
I was on the road traveling home from Thanksgiving and missed the game (listened to most of it on the radio, though). I see that the Big Ten Network has it scheduled for 10:30 pm on Sunday. Is there another replay or somewhere else I can get it?

Thanks.

I'm tempted to get cable just to see the replay of this game. If there's ANYONE out there that has recording capabilities and is willing to record this game for me (including the on field celebration afterwards), I'm more than willing to pay for a DVD of it.

Seriously.

I have the luxury of DVR at home. I kept watching the Marqueis Gray run on 3rd and 4 on the last drive for a TD. So intense. Just the total desire to not be denied got me so pumped

Looks like BTN is rebroadcasting at 2:00 am tonight.

I can record it, but I'm not sure how to transfer it, but if I can, I would happily burn a DVD for you Formo.

I have the luxury of DVR at home. I kept watching the Marqueis Gray run on 3rd and 4 on the last drive for a TD. So intense. Just the total desire to not be denied got me so pumped

That was just 1 (albeit a REALLY good one) that showed Minnesota just wanted it more. Awesome run!!

The rushing stats also tell the tale. As does the play of Edwards blowing through the Iowa C...a lot today. Haven't seen DL play like that in a long time.

GM

I also liked when (insert correct name) trucked Tyler Sash on the first drive of the game and Weber on the last drive on the throwback pass when he made Clayborn look stupid and went straight for the contact and got up so fired up

Top Bottom