Game Notes up. (Beth Mowins, Kirk Morrisson and Stormy Buonantony on the call for the Deuce.)

Glad I'm going to the game!

Damn….

I will be listening on the radio if Mowins is involved. I’d rather listen to the game in a foreign language with subtitles blocking out half the screen than listen to her.
We always do the synch-my-game thing so we can watch the broadcast but listen to Grimm. I'm a homer and don't care.

What did we do do to deserve her?

Scheduled 3 teams where the Gophers have been favored by at least 4 TDs.

Easily beat Colorado and next week against Michigan State we should get BTN's premier team.

Revenge for 58-0 1991 game would be nice. They put up 600 plus yards on Gutey's final team. Powerhouse years for McCartney...National Champs in 1989 and 1990. Finished ranked 15 in 91, 10 in 92.

Marquel Fleetwood at QB, Sean Lumpkin leading the defense.

Revenge for 58-0 1991 game would be nice. They put up 600 plus yards on Gutey's final team. Powerhouse years for McCartney...National Champs in 1989 and 1990. Finished ranked 15 in 91, 10 in 92.

89 Miami was the champion. Colorado split it with GT in 90.

YES! I would love to see a bookend 58-0 score. That may be attainable. I'm guessing a repeat of the '83 Nebraska score is not (84-13).

Top Bottom