GAME #27: Gophers (17-9, 6-7) v. Illinois (14-12, 3-10) [BTN, 2/19, 8:00PM]

Awesome long delay in the NW-Ohio St. game. Been a good 15 minutes for a fight.

Missed the 'dust-up' in the Ohio St game ... There's still over 5 mins to go ... So typical.

Anyone catch the # of fouls and possible ejections?

Pitino said on the pre-game that yesterday was the first day Andre Hollins looked 100% since the injury.

Anyone know why Charter isn't listed on BTN2GO? I've watched with my Charter login data before .... Strange.

My BTN2Go isn't showing anything...are they delaying our game?

intentional foul, great, I didn't want to watch the 1st half anyways

Matta has his starters in up 16 with less than 3 minutes left.

I think we'd see a lot more drives like that from Austin if he were a better ball handler.

EE gets pushed under the hoop too much when trying to get in position to rebound.

Matta had Craft and others still in the game with under a minute to go and up by about 20. And in a game that in the last 5 minutes of the game saw 10 technical foul shots, two ejections, and one flagrant foul.

Mathieu doesn't do himself a lot of favors with his hands on D. He should make more effort to keep his hands wide. He may get a bunch of touch fouls he doesn't really deserve, but he could help mitigate that by being less handsy, so to speak.

EE gets pushed under the hoop too much when trying to get in position to rebound.

No. But he does go for the block too often when he'd be best to position himself better for a board. Still almost twice the rebounder that MW is.

Top Bottom