GAME #12: Gophers (9-2) v. Nebraska-Omaha (??) [12/20, BTN, 8:00PM]

Hope we go away from the zone in the 2nd half. Just giving up way too many open looks.

I don't think we are playing poorly. Its tied because UNO is just lighting it up from 3. We need to make sure and start closing out on the three on defense in the second half. Power Forwards have to start making an impact as well.

Hope we go away from the zone in the 2nd half. Just giving up way too many open looks.

Agreed.

Regardless, if the over/under for Omaha in the second half is 44 points and 63% 3-point shooting, I've got the under.

Jebezus, it's still the first half. Don't be stupid here.

It was stupid to say we'd blow them out in the first place. I dont see us ooening up a 25 point lead here.

I never said that, JM. All I said was don't bad mouth someone who makes a comment on the final score. To each his own. Right?

we need to slow it down now and use our height advantage and their bigs with 4 fouls

Lil Dre gets into foul trouble, big Leek says, "OK, I'll do it." I like that.

Mo needs to be more active. He just stands there on defense and waits for everything to come to him.

So after Austin's fall, one of the announcers said something about how he looked to be moving somewhat stiffly. Did anyone else hear the other announcer reply, "If anyone knows anything about being stiff, it's me?"

The Gophers are brain dead for not taking time off the clock. Why are they taking shots 10 seconds into the possession? Why are they pressing with the Andres each with 4 fouls?

Andre needs to get his head out of his ass. WTF

19, in following the thread, you have really picked out Andre and been hard on him tonight.

I'm not saying he has been perfect, no one is.

19, in following the thread, you have really picked out Andre and been hard on him tonight.

I'm not saying he has been perfect, no one is.

He hasn't been the same player this year. Doesn't seem focused.

Hell of a game. UNO really gave everything they had...they should leave with their heads held high. Lil Dre was unguardable and Leek really stepped up when we needed him most. Have to say i'm worried about our bigs. Really haven't got much out of them but hopefully we can get them going in that game just before conference play. Overall i'm happy with the W but there's still things that need to be worked on. GO GOPHERS!!

Top Bottom