Gambling Corner, Week 10

upnorthkid

Reaction score
Making the thread to allow those who wish to post to post. Will put my stuff in when I’m out of the deer stand!

$475 on illini. Pay out is $999

If that happens, i am putting the $999 on Purdue next weekend.

If that happens , I am putting it all on Ohio State.

If that happens, I am putting it all on Wisconsin.

Either we make a bowl game or I am buying new golf clubs and taking the wife to Carolina for a Duke game at Cameron Indoor

$475 on illini. Pay out is $999

If that happens, i am putting the $999 on Purdue next weekend.

If that happens , I am putting it all on Ohio State.

If that happens, I am putting it all on Wisconsin.

Either we make a bowl game or I am buying new golf clubs and taking the wife to Carolina for a Duke game at Cameron Indoor
I’ve loved your emotional hedge bets! Keep ‘em coming, but I hope you go flat broke the next 4 weeks, lol!

Was +22U coming into week 9 but had my first negative week of the year to drop to +20U.

Week 9 Picks
2U: MN/MSU Under 40.5
1U: OSU/Wisc Under 46
1U: OSU -14.5 @ Wisc
1U: UNC - 12 @ GT
1U: Maryland/NW Under 48
1U: UW/Stanford Under 61

Week 10 Picks
1U: Iowa/NW under 31
2U: Neb -3 @ MSU
1U: Rutgers +18.5 vs. OSU
1U: KU +3 @ ISU

I’ve loved your emotional hedge bets! Keep ‘em coming, but I hope you go flat broke the next 4 weeks, lol!

Was +22U coming into week 9 but had my first negative week of the year to drop to +20U.

Week 9 Picks
2U: MN/MSU Under 40.5
1U: OSU/Wisc Under 46
1U: OSU -14.5 @ Wisc
1U: UNC - 12 @ GT
1U: Maryland/NW Under 48
1U: UW/Stanford Under 61

Week 10 Picks
1U: Iowa/NW under 31
2U: Neb -3 @ MSU
1U: Rutgers +18.5 vs. OSU
1U: KU +3 @ ISU
you like unders 😬

I hit on the Gophers/MSU 41.5 under last week, so I’m there on some games this yr

I am up huge this year.

Bought flights, hotels, and tickets to Texans game at Panthers with winnings from NC and Michigan.

Tickets were free but lodging and flight and car for Georgia at Tennessee Vols was paid for by NW and Illinois game.

Going to Cameron Indoor Stadium for a Duke game Dec 9th and all of that trip was paid for by the Purdue game.

I still have $2000 (originally started with $750 at seasons beginning. Bet on Astros & Rangers in playoffs, Gophers, and Texans ....not all but most important games.

I have $1500 on Wisconsin and a $500 parlay on Jags and Badgers.

If I win this weekend, I am taking my wife and I to England for a spring West Ham United EPL.match.

This season sucks for the Gophers and it sucked for my Astros. But it's great for betting

Last edited:

Easiest $4000 I have made betting in the last 10.years.

My new Taylor made irons will be here by the weekend !
Brother, you started betting against MN at exactly the right time! Congrats on tossing aside the maroon colored glasses and laughing all the way to the bank.

I did well this season but. Mostly avoided MN. My betting units are much smaller than yours, but I about tripled up on CFB.

Brother, you started betting against MN at exactly the right time! Congrats on tossing aside the maroon colored glasses and laughing all the way to the bank.

I did well this season but. Mostly avoided MN. My betting units are much smaller than yours, but I about tripled up on CFB.

People may not believe me, but I wanted to lose a lot of that money so bad with the badger game.

We just sucked this year. I would rather have an empty gambling bank account than an empty feeling of belief in the team I love.

Due to a few smart bets on my Houston Texans losing, I have a chance to win $2337 if my Gophers lose.

I want to NOT win $2337 today.

BUT, if I do win $2337, I will be with my wife at Yellowstone, Vermont, or the Florida Keys in March on a vacation that was paid for by my beloved Gophers sucking.....again.

Due to a few smart bets on my Houston Texans losing, I have a chance to win $2337 if my Gophers lose.

I want to NOT win $2337 today.

BUT, if I do win $2337, I will be with my wife at Yellowstone, Vermont, or the Florida Keys in March on a vacation that was paid for by my beloved Gophers sucking.....again.
Feeling good about this…

Feeling good about this…

Not going to lie, there was a point during the game. I was just like f*** it, give me the money. As this is such a sucky year. Then of course my fandom took over and I was so excited to lose $2,000 to have the Gophers victory last me for the next 275 days until the opening kick off of next year

Not going to lie, there was a point during the game. I was just like f*** it, give me the money. As this is such a sucky year. Then of course my fandom took over and I was so excited to lose $2,000 to have the Gophers victory last me for the next 275 days until the opening kick off of next year
You had a good run, nice work this year

Top Bottom