Ga Southern Eagles vs Badgers, GSU may have a chance!

Well Talon, we all know you're Eagles are going to win, that's why we didn't make this game part of the Pick'ems this weekend!

So pass this out to their fans pre game?

GUEST_b78394ac-90b2-41e8-80ca-0bad1f6f9728
Now see, that's the difference between the Gophers and NC Players! The NC don't care about oral hygiene.

As a matter of FACT, I'd have your offensive and defensive line pull back 1 foot from the LOS. When GSU played NC they beat us in the last 2 minutes & 30 seconds of the game. I think their breath is toxic at short range and the GSU linemen were too weak to block for the final drive!

VERY IMPORTANT to tell you HC.

Tell your HC not to let the NC players stay in a pile over a tackled Gopher player. The NC players will try to stay in the pile for at least 5 seconds. The stench from there breath is bacterial tosic.

I should tell you his GSC HC story one day.

U DA MAN!

Now see, that's the difference between the Gophers and NC Players! The NC don't care about oral hygiene.

As a matter of FACT, I'd have your offensive and defensive line pull back 1 foot from the LOS. When GSU played NC they beat us in the last 2 minutes & 30 seconds of the game. I think their breath is toxic at short range and the GSU linemen were too weak to block for the final drive!

Tell your HC not to let the NC players stay in a pile over a tackled Gopher player. The NC players will try to stay in the pile for at least 5 seconds. The stench from there breath is bacterial tosic.
Quality trash talk! :ROFLMAO: I think you must have played for Georgia Southern.

So pass this out to their fans pre game?

GUEST_b78394ac-90b2-41e8-80ca-0bad1f6f9728

Tell your HC not to let the NC players stay in a pile over a tackled Gopher player. The NC players will try to stay in the pile for at least 5 seconds. The stench from there breath is bacterial toxic.

Last edited:

Well, your kind of right. I went to all the home games but didn't have the money to travel to away games. Home games were free to students. My friends and I would scrounge up $8 quarters and buy 25-cent, 8oz drafts on Thursday nights.

I know many of you had better than a 3.3 GPA or a mid or solid (B) average during the first 4 quarters. Then in my 5th quarter, I had 4 classes but went through a bad depression and just stayed in my dorm room, ate 3 meals a day at Landrum then went back to the dorm, watched TV, and slept a lot. If I had dropped those 4 classes before midterm, I wouldn't have taken 4 zeros. I now take meds for the depression. I just couldn't go home and admit that my depression caused it. I had to go to a JuCo for 2 quarters and bring up my grades to get back into GSC. With four (0s) it took me forever to get back up just to a (2.8 GPA)

If I

Well, your kind of right. I went to all the home games but didn't have the money to travel to away games. Home games were free to students. My friends and I would scrounge up $8 quarters and buy 25-cent, 8oz drafts on Thursday nights.

I know many of you had better than a 3.3 GPA or a mid or solid (B) average during the first 4 quarters. Then in my 5th quarter, I had 4 classes but went through a bad depression and just stayed in my dorm room, ate 3 meals a day at Landrum then went back to the dorm, watched TV, and slept a lot. If I had dropped those 4 classes before midterm, I wouldn't have taken 4 zeros. I now take meds for the depression. I just couldn't go home and admit that my depression caused it. I had to go to a JuCo for 2 quarters and bring up my grades to get back into GSC. With four (0s) it took me forever to get back up just to a (2.8 GPA)

If I
Regarding what you just mentioned, I'm glad you got the help you needed and are now okay.

Regarding our Weasel friends to the east, 3.33 GPA mixed with Wisconsin fans that have a 0.33 bac should be interesting. I think they'll warm up to you. Mix in a few "Go Pack" and the Badger fans will be okay with you.

If you beat them, only rub it in every third or fifth paragraph. Have fun, and enjoy the game. Go Georgia Southern!

Lantz 4/4 on FGs and 13/15 kickoffs are touchbacks.

Taylor (There's only one Tanner) Mordecai is very unimpressive.

He’s so slow. Zero threat with his legs. And can’t avoid a pash rush. Looks like Broncos Peyton Manning. Bails with any pass rush

He’s so slow. Zero threat with his legs. And can’t avoid a pash rush. Looks like Broncos Peyton Manning. Bails with any pass rush
Looking at their D and him, I'm feeling not impressed by that team.

3 INT by Wisconsin in the first half is the only reason this game is still close. GA Southern outplaying them by a wide margin. Sconnie looks like they are going to tie it up but this is anyones game.

Badgers safety is going to be an all american because no one else on their defense can tackle. Taylor should eat them up.

3 INT by Wisconsin in the first half is the only reason this game is still close. GA Southern outplaying them by a wide margin. Sconnie looks like they are going to tie it up but this is anyones game.

5 INT and they lead by 7.

I have not watched GS play since they played us. This offense is shocking to me. Where did the wishbone/option go? Holy Crap!

Otherwise, outside of the interceptions, Wisconsin is clearly being out played.

C'mon GSU. Make this interesting.

They are going to play jump around. Haha. That sounds so much better in Minnesota.

Brin doing his Jeff Sim's impersonation.

Top Bottom