Fresno State beats Idaho 79-13

Hope you guys don't run Gopher_4life off like Johnnyboy. I really get a kick out of him.
(Edit: don't make any bets Gopher_4life!!!)

As long as I don’t get banned, which I don’t think I deserve, but you never know because the mods here are incognito, I’ll keep posting.

The correct thing is quite simple: if you don’t like what I say, put me on ignore. Not rocket science

Lot of respect for Tedford! And Fresno in general. Time to reclaim your rightful place, over these upstarts San Diego St!

Thanks, we have generally smacked those Aztecs but DeRuyter did send us for a loss. Thank god, we found Teddy.

Wait just a minute here!!! I suffered for years of mediocrity with my beloved Aztecs! We now *finally* have a program and were minding our own business and now you need to trash talk us???

OK, kidding aside, I will be at the game on Saturday to <strike>watch my son perform at halftime in the band </strike>watch the Gophers beat on my Aztecs hated rival! Go Gophers!

Wow, an Aztec who admits we are a rival! LOL. In all honesty, I think it’s great for the MWC and CA when SDSU and Fresno are in the same conference and competing for a championship.

I just watched the 1st quarter and a half of the Idaho game, and Idaho is absolutely awful. New Mexico St would beat ‘em by 20 to 30 points.

I don’t think Idaho would win a game in the Missouri Valley Conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Thanks, we have generally smacked those Aztecs but DeRuyter did send us for a loss. Thank god, we found Teddy.

And should have him for at least a couple years?? Unless he’s willing to go to the Big XII (or even farther east). It looks like all the PAC coaching spots are sown up. Of course something crazy can always happen. If Colorado has another down (or worse) year, 2016 will seem like forever ago. Mac probably would still get the 2019 season, barring complete meltdown.

Last edited:

And should have him for at least a couple years?? Unless he’s willing to go to the Big XII (or even farther east). It looks like all the PAC coaching spots are sown up. Of course something crazy can always happen. If Colorado has another down (or worse) year, 2016 will seem like forever ago. Mac probably would still get the 2019 season, barring complete meltdown.

Perhaps. Teddy has said this is his last stop. It’s his Alma Mater, he’s paid pretty well, especially for Fresno. He also is a disciple of Jim Sweeney who stayed at Fresno for quite some time. It’s a comfortable gig

Perhaps. Teddy has said this is his last stop. It’s his Alma Mater, he’s paid pretty well, especially for Fresno. He also is a disciple of Jim Sweeney who stayed at Fresno for quite some time. It’s a comfortable gig

I can believe him! He did the P5 thing at Cal for 11 seasons! Really impressive run from 2003-2009 seasons, seven bowl games with 5-2 record, always finishing with at least 8 wins except one year.

From reading the other thread, really like the OC too! Think that guy could easily be a P5 head coach, if he wants it.

Top Bottom