Freshmen

Hates Monikers

Reaction score
A few freshmen played and looked good. Devers made big plays, of course. Kamal Martin had a pass break-up and a fumble recovery, I think. Tyler Johnson had a few nice receptions. Antoine Winfield played, too, according to Ryan Burns, although I didn't see him.

Maybe they all made mistakes at some point, too, but they weren't obvious to my untrained, naked eye.

Tyler Johnson did have a couple of decent catches, and ran some nice routes where he was not targeted....I believe he was shuttled off the field after each catch though. I actually would have liked to see him used a bit more.

I thought the Freshmen all played well. Johnson looks like we may have something at receiver if he can continue to improve. His only drop was the two point conversion, which in his defense was disrupted well by an OSU defender. Devers saved us last night and Martin looks like a gamer. I heard the Winfield played on Special teams but didn't see him either. Hopefully these guys keep getting better, and if so the 2016 class will do some things.

Someone tweeted out last night that Barber saw some action but not sure it true.

Participation report is out
No Barber on it

Top Bottom