Frank Williams to Detroit.

Does this affect Ray McCallum's recruitment?

You could argue that it makes Detroit look more attractive to McCallum. McCallum at PG and Williams at SG would make for a good combo. Nevertheless, I think the odds are low for McCallum to go the Detroit. But who knows, stranger things have happened.

Does this affect Ray McCallum's recruitment?

I am 100 percent positive that the Gophers will not land McCallum. He has low interest in Minnesota and has Arizona, UCLA and Florida (amongst others) ahead of the Gophs.

100%??? I wouldn't go that far.

There is a new article on the national Scout site about McCallum. He talks about the two schools he has visited officially (Oklahoma, UCLA) and the two he plans to visit (Arizona, Florida). There is no mention of Minnesota at all. You are probably right that 100% not going to Minnesota is too strong, but it would appear that the odds are very, very slim.

I wish you would of told the Minnesota assistant coach who was in Detroit this week to visit with McCallum that he had no chance to land the kid so he could of spent his time elswhere.

I wish you would of told the Minnesota assistant coach who was in Detroit this week to visit with McCallum that he had no chance to land the kid so he could of spent his time elswhere.

I understand what you are saying, but I think it's more than a long shot to land this guy. I think the staff should zero-in on Joseph, if they haven't already.
What makes you think Minnesota has a chance with McCallum other than the fact it offered a scholarship?

I understand what you are saying, but I think it's more than a long shot to land this guy. I think the staff should zero-in on Joseph, if they haven't already.
What makes you think Minnesota has a chance with McCallum other than the fact it offered a scholarship?

Hang around a while and you'll see.

Hang around a while and you'll see.

Oh, believe me, I want the Gophers to land him as much as the next guy. I'm just guarding my optimism. From all reports, it looks like he's not even interested anymore

Top Bottom