Fox 9 exclusive interview with Seantrel Henderon - regarding his USC commitment...

I admittedly get defensive ... too defensive, especially when it comes to work ethic, or missing stuff ... I pride myself on being on top of everything ... certainly will get outscooped plenty, but in this case, we were not. It was a choice thing ... and I just wish that twins1987 would use his or her real name.

I'll defend Doogie on this one for a very simple reason: Getting an interview with Seantrel Henderson is hardly getting any kind of "scoop." The kid and his dad have been giving interviews to everybody under the sun over the past few days, so the fact that FOX seems to think this is some kind of big news story is kidding themselves. It's just another needless interview for Seantrel and his old man to talk about their love for all things USC.

Personally, I'm much more interested in someone who is actually playing for a Minnesota team (ala Hudson) than a high school kid who is waiting to see how bad the NCAA penalties are going to be for his college of choice.

Top Bottom