Former Iowa Hawkeyes football player Cody Ince dies at age 23

Read the story on Kare11 last night. Very sad. He sounded like a great kid.

Haven't seen the cause of death but would be odd to be natural causes being only 23.

Read the story on Kare11 last night. Very sad. He sounded like a great kid.

Haven't seen the cause of death but would be odd to be natural causes being only 23.
Tragic. They are asking for donations to the local children's hospital. Wouldn't surprise me if cause of death was a disease of some kind that he was being treated there for.

Tragic. They are asking for donations to the local children's hospital. Wouldn't surprise me if cause of death was a disease of some kind that he was being treated there for.
Good call. So sad, so young.

Could also just be their / his charity of choice. Hospital visits are a big thing for Iowa players…. MN players too.

They wouldn’t be treating a 23 year old.

He also “died unexpectedly at home”.

Talked to someone who knows the family and what happened. by all accounts he was an outstanding young man and a devastating loss for them

Top Bottom