Former Badger, Marcus Randle El arrested for double murder

SSWWMAS

Reaction score

As I alluded to in the OSU rape thread on Thursday, it was just announced that former Badger football player Marcus Randle El, brother of Antwaan, has been arrested for a double murder that took place in Janesville, WI last week.

He has a history, too.

If he had any eligibility left, Chyst would still play him.

Is there a single player on the Badgers that hasn’t committed murder or rape? Or used steroids? Or at least just been a complete blowhard?

John I know that losing 13/14 games and especially the last one that kept MN from their first Rose Bowl game since the last ice age is very painful but your statement borders on insanity.

Is there a single player on the Badgers that hasn’t committed murder or rape? Or used steroids? Or at least just been a complete blowhard?

Yeah, I have to agree with the Badger fan. That comment is pretty dumb.

It’s called “jumping the shark.”

John I know that losing 13/14 games and especially the last one that kept MN from their first Rose Bowl game since the last ice age is very painful but your statement borders on insanity.

I know, if we keep losing to the Badgers, I might start posting on their message board out of obsession. Can you imagine such a pathetic loser?

Yeah, I have to agree with the Badger fan. That comment is pretty dumb.

It’s called “jumping the shark.”

You're wrong.

It's a whole team of Steven Averys and Jeffrey Dahmers. Badgers are bad people. Even a well mannered MN kid will start randomly punching people in the balls if they spend too much time there.

You're wrong.

It's a whole team of Steven Averys and Jeffrey Dahmers. Badgers are bad people. Even a well mannered MN kid will start randomly punching people in the balls if they spend too much time there.

Alright, alright....I stand corrected.:)

Probably not true but there is something in the air over there that just does not smell right. When the winds are from the east you get just of whiff of the stench that permeates the air. You just have to be careful when going over the border and going into the unknown.

They attract the worst of the worst. Even Nebraska passes on them!

Knock it off.

People do dumb things, and sometimes you need to take a risk and give someone a second chance. The 3rd and 4th chances are the issue.

I see they don't punctuation in Wisconsin. I guess they're too busy kidnapping 13-year-olds and hiding them under their beds.

Did you eat your own children?

Insanity can be in Minnesota as well unfortunately. . Not going to trash Wisconsin due to our own problems.

What are our own problems exactly? Do tell.
Nothing recently as to the football team. If you're new to Minnesota then you haven't seen the things that have occurred in Minnesota whether it be people in general or sport teams. You guys can trash people all you want, but I'm not going to stoop low like that even though someone may do it to me.

Nothing recently as to the football team. If you're new to Minnesota then you haven't seen the things that have occurred in Minnesota whether it be people in general or sport teams. You guys can trash people all you want, but I'm not going to stoop low like that even though someone may do it to me.

I'm not new to Minnesota. Ive been dialed into every sports happening since the mid-80s. Ive also lived in Wisconsin for a part of my childhood. I can confirm it's a shit place where the main goal is to get a good factory job and marry the first girl you kiss. If you need further proof, just watch "American Movie"

If you need even further proof, watch anything on Jeff Dahmer or "Making A Murderer". Lawyers, prosecutors, suspects, judges....all trash. Not their fault. They're just from one of the worst states in the country. Never had a chance from their first breath.

If you need even further proof, watch anything on Jeff Dahmer or "Making A Murderer". Lawyers, prosecutors, suspects, judges....all trash. Not their fault. They're just from one of the worst states in the country. Never had a chance from their first breath.
From Veritas to you, spoofin has the widest array of characters he employs in his burner accounts

Last edited:

You do raise a good point, there are killers and horrible people in MN too. They're called Badger fans. Unfortunately, we can't keep them out of the state or off the board.

Top Bottom