Forecast Improving

gophmeister

Reaction score
The latest forecasts for Saturday show a 10% chance of precipitation and a high of 43 and a low of 34. I plan on wearing a jacket and maybe a stocking cap.

Accuweather is now predicting a high of 52....A cool breeze with periods of clouds and sun.

Accuweather is now predicting a high of 52....A cool breeze with periods of clouds and sun.

However it sounds like that high might come at midnight. If that front comes through like it is supposed to, it will be nippy by kickoff....but thats fine, cool and clear is fine by me.

I am going to wear the same stuff I wore to the Purdue game (well, not sure about the underwear and socks yet :eek:). I wasn't cold at all for the Purdue game.

I am going to wear the same stuff I wore to the Purdue game (well, not sure about the underwear and socks yet :eek:). I wasn't cold at all for the Purdue game.

I'll probably just stick to my underwear and socks like the Purdue game. The guy next to me sure was freaked out!

It still looks cold to me. I was hoping for real improvement :).

As an amateur meterologist, I predict a 50-50 chance of precipitation. Either it will or it won't.

Accuweather now predicting 41 and clear at 7:00 PM. 40 and partly cloudy at 8;00 PM.

Basically, it sounds a bit nicer than either of the last two home games against Wisconsin and Purdue. I'll take it!

Partly cloudy... 0% chance of precip.

Accuweather: Sat. 7 PM......43* Partly Cloudy Wind W 10

This will be the best weather the Gophers have played in since the Northwestern game. Wow, what a comment on the crappy weather this year.

as of 3:20 PM

Ok that image didn't work...

40 and party cloudy at kick, winds 10-12

Top Bottom