For those watching games at home without DirecTV tourney package

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
There is a bit of good news if you have the digital sports package that includes CBS College Sports (formerly CSTV). The Washington-Mississippi State game at 4 p.m. will be shown live on CBS College Sports. That game is being held in the time slot those of us in the Midwest won't receive. It'll be the only game going on in the country at that time. Live in Golden Valley/Plymouth/Maple Grove area & am pretty sure it's Channel 274, somewhere near the Fox College Sports & NBATV channels.

Thanks for the heads up SS. I was worried I would have to do something other than watch bball today. My couch is also very thankful for your post.

Comcast-St. Paul digital system - CBS College Sports (formerly CSTV) is channel 274

There is a bit of good news if you have the digital sports package that includes CBS College Sports (formerly CSTV). The Washington-Mississippi State game at 4 p.m. will be shown live on CBS College Sports. That game is being held in the time slot those of us in the Midwest won't receive. It'll be the only game going on in the country at that time. Live in Golden Valley/Plymouth/Maple Grove area & am pretty sure it's Channel 274, somewhere near the Fox College Sports & NBATV channels.

FYI. Thanks for the heads up SS!

Top Bottom