For Sale?

zman

Reaction score
I was looking for a forum related to anything for sale and did not see one. If this is not the appropriate place to post please move.

I think my Gopher tailgating days are over. I'd like to sell my Coleman RoadTrip grill and bag/case. I'd need to dig it out and check the actual model number but it is similar to this.

If anyone is interested before I put it on Craigslist let me know.

I was looking for a forum related to anything for sale and did not see one. If this is not the appropriate place to post please move.

I think my Gopher tailgating days are over. I'd like to sell my Coleman RoadTrip grill and bag/case. I'd need to dig it out and check the actual model number but it is similar to this.

I don't need a new grill, but would endorse these Coleman grills for anyone tailgating in small groups. Bought mine when TCF opened and it's still going strong. You can't smoke a brisket on it or make enough food to feed 25 people all at once, but it's a nice, easily portable option to grill some brats or chicken breasts. It will also keep your chili piping hot, even in November.

I don't need a new grill, but would endorse these Coleman grills for anyone tailgating in small groups. Bought mine when TCF opened and it's still going strong. You can't smoke a brisket on it or make enough food to feed 25 people all at once, but it's a nice, easily portable option to grill some brats or chicken breasts. It will also keep your chili piping hot, even in November.
Now you've got my interest...;)

One thing about Coleman stove and grills, they last forever! While it is very tempting to get the grill, I don't need a second one.

The Coleman 285 looks like another great product.

I am not a tailgater, but I love camping. What comes in handy is my cast iron frying pan. Campfires grates come in real handy and add to the ambiance. Jiffy popcorn, smores, they are a must for grandkids.

I picked up some salmon burgers from lunds and byerly's.

If I cooked them today I suspect they'd be naturally smoked ....

MAN THATS SAD!

Top Bottom