For all you who love jersey numbers

I bet Brandon Xzavian is curious about what his number is going to be.

No Royston

Do you think they just forgot #3, or is there something up with Royston we don't know about....

lots of players listed at "5/12"

I've never seen heights listed using a / before

Do you think they just forgot #3, or is there something up with Royston we don't know about....

After all the talk last year about him being ready to play and he never did; I guess they are taking the "we'll believe it when we see it approach."

Think this list is simply not the official list, and likely was put together (poorly) by an intern.

Now it could mean one is getting moved, but several players at the same position have the same numbers. Bush and Eggen have the same number, as do L. McAvoy and Gjere. Kloss and Crawford-Tufts, Haney and Ferguson...

There are many players on this list that are 1 inch taller than they appear on the official Gopher roster ?

Alipate is 235? That's nice if true. And Ragoo down to 325? Klein must really be earning his money.

lots of players listed at "5/12"

I've never seen heights listed using a / before
This keeps up, we're going to be forced to the metric system. "Starting at quaterback for your Golden Gophers...Number 5, weighing in at 17.5 stone and standing 195.6 cm, Marquies Gray!

I have yet to see any issues that ya'll are seeing. I don't see any multiple numbers at the same position and Royston IS on the roster (although he's on as a CB, not a S).

I have yet to see any issues that ya'll are seeing. I don't see any multiple numbers at the same position and Royston IS on the roster (although he's on as a CB, not a S).

I just checked and they have edited it since it initially went up. You are right that Royston is now listed and that there are not the multiple number issues. Looks like either someone was reading the hole, or someone who knows somebody was reading cause its definitely been fixed.

Think this list is simply not the official list, and likely was put together (poorly) by an intern.

Now it could mean one is getting moved, but several players at the same position have the same numbers. Bush and Eggen have the same number, as do L. McAvoy and Gjere. Kloss and Crawford-Tufts, Haney and Ferguson...

With Luke McAvoy, perhaps this lends a bit to the idea that he may play DL? Although that doesn't explain some of the others. *shrugs*

Roster Numbers Officially up at GopherSports

2011 Football Roster

Some players have new numbers from this weekend's list on Gopher Gridiron.

Seems to resolve some dupes at OL...example McAvoy and Bush.

Trucilla and X-man Brandon now have numbers, but we have 3 - #80s at WR.

Ge'Shun, Rabe and Westerhaus don't have numbers. I think they're still on the team;)

Alipate listed at 6-5 281, and he's a "Quaterback"--ooh, more mystery! Maybe he's getting "cut".:rolleyes:

Top Bottom