Flight Tracker Thread: Fleck Possible to Minnesota Tomorrow - Flight Plan listed

Dwight Schrute

When I die I want to be frozen
Reaction score
Information from Flightaware:
CENT II RGNL AIRPORT (BLOOMINGTON/NORMAL, IL) KBM on an LJ31 aircraft
N942RC LJ31 Flying Cloud (KFCM) 09:47a CST
10:50a CST

This shows a flight coming tomorrow morning from Central IL Regional Airport(KBMI) to Flying Cloud on a small jet. Apparently this airport is near Flecks hometown. I was informed this suggests PJ Fleck might be coming in to interview or something!

Looks like this has been in the works for a while from a source in Kalamazoo: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/spo...sota/96080410 Flight Plan KBMI to KFCM.JPG

Attachments

• Flight Plan KAZO to MSP.JPG
    Flight Plan KAZO to MSP.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 125

24 hours in at Deja Vu. I got it locked down here guys.

24 hours in at Deja Vu. I got it locked down here guys.

Are you sure Fleck, Kaler, and Coyle are not more Ricks cabaret type guys or the Seville compared to the Vu. Or are you hanging out at the VU because it is next to JD Hoyts.

as I posted in the other thread. this is a daily flight

Who knows about how Fleck would work out, but in my book he hasn't proven himself yet. I know, what more could he do in his short tenure? I agree, not much, but track record is not there.

Are you sure Fleck, Kaler, and Coyle are not more Ricks cabaret type guys or the Seville compared to the Vu. Or are you hanging out at the VU because it is next to JD Hoyts.

This is where Shaka was spotted, so it appears to be a tourist destination.

Daily flight? So what? Lock it down....Fleck will be in Minnesota! The only other proof I could get was the flight manifesto, which I don't have access to as that belongs to the airlines and is illegal for them to release.

Even if Fleck would come here, it would be only as a stepping stone to something better. Remember Holtz? Kill or Claeys would have stayed indefinitely.

Ill take a stepping stone as that means he will be a success here if another team wants to hire him.

Someone monitor the roller coaster at Mall of America.

I've been watching, can confirm he is in Minnesota now.

XEXdgf.jpg

Attachments

• FleckCoaster.jpg
    FleckCoaster.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 59

I think he will be driving from Flying Cloud tomorrow in a White bronco

This is the thread we all came to see.
Make it sticky, admins.

mcal24,
Outstanding work! Shades of LSUfreek. Thank you for the good humor.

Well thanks! Hopefully we bring in him or somewhat of a proven coach. It's just annoying that no matter who we hire it'll probably be a year or two of terrible football, especially when we had a coach that could put us in contention each season. The life of a Gopher fan...

Well thanks! Hopefully we bring in him or somewhat of a proven coach. It's just annoying that no matter who we hire it'll probably be a year or two of terrible football, especially when we had a coach that could put us in contention each season. The life of a Gopher fan...

Funny Picture for sure at the mall! I'm not sure why the Gophers will be bad for the next few years, even with a new coach? You must remember we had a very EASY schedule this year. 9 wins was a given and expected and we went to a 2nd or 3rd tier bowl game.

Funny Picture for sure at the mall! I'm not sure why the Gophers will be bad for the next few years, even with a new coach? You must remember we had a very EASY schedule this year. 9 wins was a given and expected and we went to a 2nd or 3rd tier bowl game.

Maybe just an opinion, but 9 wins can never be expected for a Gopher football team, especially since I can count the number of times that has happened in the last 100 years on two fingers.

Maybe just an opinion, but 9 wins can never be expected for a Gopher football team, especially since I can count the number of times that has happened in the last 100 years on two fingers.

Very True...That is the problem with Gopher football and the standards its fans, boosters, regents, coaches expect. 9 wins should always be expected, but at MN we are happy getting to 2nd or 3rd tier bowl games along with 75 other teams - hardly a formula for real success!

Very True...That is the problem with Gopher football and the standards its fans, boosters, regents, coaches expect. 9 wins should always be expected, but at MN we are happy getting to 2nd or 3rd tier bowl games along with 75 other teams - hardly a formula for real success!

So when we finally get 9 wins we fire the coach? How can we make it a culture of expecting great seasons when this happens?

So when we finally get 9 wins we fire the coach? How can we make it a culture of expecting great seasons when this happens?

reasonable point for sure, but Les Steckle likely could have coached this team to 9 wins with the schedule we had. If Claeys got us to a major bowl game, meaning some signature win, 10 or 11 wins then he would have managed to get this team to overachieve. This would have given the administration a stronger reason to back him. But Claey's hasn't shown me anything that says he is extraordinary as a coach. Then you lump the team disciplinary problems in, the questionable culture, some poor recruiting, and a new AD - and you have a bunch of reasons for a new head coach. "If the status quo is mediocrity, then change the status quo".

reasonable point for sure, but Les Steckle likely could have coached this team to 9 wins with the schedule we had. If Claeys got us to a major bowl game, meaning some signature win, 10 or 11 wins then he would have managed to get this team to overachieve. This would have given the administration a stronger reason to back him. But Claey's hasn't shown me anything that says he is extraordinary as a coach. Then you lump the team disciplinary problems in, the questionable culture, some poor recruiting, and a new AD - and you have a bunch of reasons for a new head coach. "If the status quo is mediocrity, then change the status quo".

Les Steckle once ate poop from his baby's diaper in front of professional athletes hoping that gesture would inspire them. Yes he would have inspired college athletes that get paid nothing to win 10 games.

You are way off base in your assessment of what the head coach and specifically this staff did. They took a team of less talent and got them to compete with all teams even the 4 they lost to. The team wasn't simply program wise ready to win the games they lost. We were a QB short and wide receivers short as well as a couple offensive linemen from being a complete football team. Just when the wheels on the bus started turning, some of the wheels got taken off by our own leadership. 2 of the losses were against top Big 10 programs, top losses against 10 programs, one to the wire in over time, and one most of the game until the Quarterback started melting down. It is going to take a lot to change the morale of the program. This AD and President have done just as much damage as the group of small players themselves have done from the 09/02/16 incident because they tossed the entire program under the bus and painted them all in a negative light. Things are going to be pretty lousy for at least three season's. Kahler better be looking for other jobs because there are going to be more than a few people that want board of regents seats that are going to want him gone.

I've seen it as somewhat the opposite. We pretty much win all the games we're supposed to this year, (I think we were underdogs in all of the games we lost, though I was a little surprised Iowa was favored at the time) and there are people who still aren't happy. I sometimes feel like Minnesota sports fans become so accustomed to defeat and disappointment that they can't accept when their teams are decent and have to find something, anything to complain about. Being angry and disappointed is all they know how to do, and without some momentous, unlikely victory, they assume the team sucks. They think their dog could have coached the Gophers to 9 wins this year.

Top Bottom