Fleck's Vocal Cords,,,

Full Speed Ahead

Reaction score
Here's a Public Service Announcement for you -- My wife's a speech-language pathologist, so she's the one who pointed this out to me. PJ's voice has changed quite a bit since his introductory press conference - you can now hear a lot of rasp in his speech. PJ uses an amplifier now during practices (versus shouting), so that'll help a lot. Taking care of your voice is pretty easy to do (that is, as long as you're not a football coach). Here are some tips.

Drinking water and watching your hands are two critical things for our bodies. I don't think people realize the number of germs we pick up throughout the day.

I worked with a guy during my radio career who basically wrecked his throat doing sports play-by-play. He was a "shouter" - he'd be yelling full blast for a 3-yard run in the 1st quarter. wound up developing polyps on his vocal chords and had 2 or 3 operations. finally had to quit announcing sports because his voice just couldn't handle it anymore.

I've also interviewed plenty of coaches who had a hard time talking the day after a game from yelling non-stop the night before.

Now are we sure we are talking about the real Fleck's vocal cords or could this issue be with one of the clones? We haven't been talking about them as much this year, they must be doing a better job blending in.

Now are we sure we are talking about the real Fleck's vocal cords or could this issue be with one of the clones? We haven't been talking about them as much this year, they must be doing a better job blending in.
Coach Fleck clone talk has been going down as those bringing it up have been replaced by clones themselves. Obviously MNVC you've not been upgraded yet...

1695387937709.png

Has to be a software glitch with one of the clones...

Top Bottom