Fleck with Grimm on early enrolled frosh

swingman

Reaction score
Told the Grimmer the new freshmen kind of an unknown as limited in person visitation allowed...said so far with about half early enrolled and working out and practicing they have exceeded expectations...called them very mature, very fast, run well, and wonderful teammates....

early enrolled frosh include Eastern (DL from Shakopee), Brockington (WR from GA), Williams (LB from Ohio), Boyd (WR from TX powerhouse Southlake Carroll), Walley (CB who was 6A Mr. Mississippi) and McGill (WR from Texas)

Told the Grimmer the new freshmen kind of an unknown as limited in person visitation allowed...said so far with about half early enrolled and working out and practicing they have exceeded expectations...called them very mature, very fast, run well, and wonderful teammates....

early enrolled frosh include Eastern (DL from Shakopee), Brockington (WR from GA), Williams (LB from Ohio), Boyd (WR from TX powerhouse Southlake Carroll), Walley (CB who was 6A Mr. Mississippi) and McGill (WR from Texas)
Thanks! Unlike in past years, I'd imagine we won't see much of the Freshman at all...which is a good thing. Perhaps a WR depending how things shake out.

Eastern is a BEAST! He will see the field!

I wouldn't doubt we will see a Freshman in the Defensive Backfield rotation either! Some really high quality players back there. First time in a long time I've been really excited about the studs coming in at those positions since AWIII.

Some of the Freshmen receivers who get spring reps could surprise as well! Boyd has been playing at a collegiate level for a while now.

Top Bottom