Fleck to be part of title game broadcast

Interesting indeed!!! Definitely will watch now and probably wouldn't have before this incredible news..

I think I read he won't be doing that now. Doogie maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, he's in the press, there's a lot of positive momentum, why on earth would we want him to be on this broadcast. What good could possibly come out of this? I'd be interested to know who made this decision, if it is true.

Yeah, he's in the press, there's a lot of positive momentum, why on earth would we want him to be on this broadcast. What good could possibly come out of this? I'd be interested to know who made this decision, if it is true.

He's going to the coach's convention instead. Filling out his staff may be a bit more important.

Did you spit after typing this?

He is correct. I asked why he'd pass on this, as I thought it would be such great PR for the Gophers, but was told Fleck said he "had to go to work"! I've got no problem with this.

Thanks for the clarification for this everyone. I've got no problem with this either. This guy wastes no time!

I figured he wouldn't go now. Way too much for him to do.

Top Bottom