Fleck Press Conference Thread

"If what you have to do, becomes what you want to do, that's powerful" -- nice quote.

but to say Minnesota is a dream job.

{sigh}

I just have a hard time with fake. ;)

I'm not watching so maybe I'm off. But if coaching in the B1G is one's dream, would the Minnesota job not be a "dream job?"

Not sure how many wins next year but he's elite, we are all elite, and he is a solution guy.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

{sigh}

I wish he hadn't used the dream job line but I think more in general coaching in the Big Ten has been a legit dream of his. Probably not Minnesota specifically but in this conference.

I can't imagine Sherels and Fleck won't get along famously....

Ok, I'm on board! The heck with the Rose Bowl. Natty, baby.

{sigh}

I like a super positive guy, but he is over the top.

The dream job stuff made my teeth itch and the talk about how he is a solutions guy and he is going to fix everything for everyone. . . I was like, wow.

But someone made a good point yesterday, a lot of good coaches have huge egos.

fwiw, Purdue insiders were saying during their coaching search that PJ had his eyes on MN at that time. Apparently it was very important for him (and his wife) to live in the Midwest in a major city. That pretty much leaves us and Northwestern. So not sure this is his "dream job" but I do think he's really excited to be here.

I wish he hadn't used the dream job line but I think more in general coaching in the Big Ten has been a legit dream of his. Probably not Minnesota specifically but in this conference.

Now I can agree with the Big Ten being a dream but to say Minnesota. It bugs a little.

hey I love Minnesota but lately to call it a dream job, hardly.

Thought the same thing then to be fair, a Head Coaching job in the Big Ten could have been his dream job.

Apparently except for Purdue of course.

I feel like he's losing it a little.

So happy he said he wants Ski-U-Mah to be a national brand, it's such a unique thing that I always wished had more prominence.

The way he is holding onto that podium I'm thinking he's going to end this conference by lifting the podium and smashing it over his head.

He is going to throw it through the window like the Chief in Cuckoo's Nest, and run out.

OK, what just happened?...what did I just watch...

SKI-U-MAH!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I feel like he's losing it a little.

So happy he said he wants Ski-U-Mah to be a national brand, it's such a unique thing that I always wished had more prominence.

At WMU he had a lot of nonsensical sayings and such. It's his thing, he's kinda crazy. Go with it.

I like a super positive guy, but he is over the top.

The dream job stuff made my teeth itch and the talk about how he is a solutions guy and he is going to fix everything for everyone. . . I was like, wow.

But someone made a good point yesterday, a lot of good coaches have huge egos.

Just like the President-elect!:clap:

Kind of da 2s!
Good speaker! He personality is, how you say? Different from Tracy Claeys.

hey I love Minnesota but lately to call it a dream job, hardly.

I'm reaching here but Fleck might be someone who considers every job a dream job. Whether he'd hold it at the same level of Notre Dame or Ohio State is a different story.

Top Bottom