Fleck Post-Game Press Conference Videos: "We have to execute, that has to get better."

He’s either a huge dummy, or a huge jackass one of the two anyone that thinks otherwise, I got nothing for you.

This was actually one of his better press conferences. He was pretty honest.

Players need to make plays. Our skill positions players sucked despite some great play calls. O and D lines got the shit kicked out of their pansy ass MIAC level shoes.

I agree. I can think of lots of players and coaches I'd execute. Just kidding.

I mean, if folk don’t understand now that PJ caught lightning in a bottle with Kill’s recruits, Morgan being completely on fire in 19 and Mo being an absolute superstar I got nothing to say. Sometimes folks have a horseshoe up their ass and that’s what PJ got to get where he is now with his $6 million contract. Today, he’s a shit P5 head coach.

Players need to make plays. Our skill positions players sucked despite some great play calls. O and D lines got the shit kicked out of their pansy ass MIAC level shoes.
The 1:45 clip lays out what happened on the second half drives. Some in here will bend over backwards blaming everything on the coaches but the bottom line is the players have to make plays and our guys didn't.

Going to be an interesting off season to see what changes are made. Lots of blame to go around with the coaches and players

I mean, if folk don’t understand now that PJ caught lightning in a bottle with Kill’s recruits, Morgan being completely on fire in 19 and Mo being an absolute superstar I got nothing to say. Sometimes folks have a horseshoe up their ass and that’s what PJ got to get where he is now with his $6 million contract. Today, he’s a shit P5 head coach.
I’m not a big PJ fan but how does his record stack up against other Gopher coaches? He’s not getting fired after this year or next. It could get ugly. He could try to adapt and turn things around. He’s earned at least one more…probably 2 or 3

I’m not a big PJ fan but how does his record stack up against other Gopher coaches? He’s not getting fired after this year or next. It could get ugly. He could try to adapt and turn things around. He’s earned at least one more…probably 2 or 3
My answer to this question generally is does PJ when he plays Purdue face Drew Brees or Mike Alstott? Wisconsin and Iowa are way down as are a bunch of other Big Ten West schools. He’s again had a horseshoe up his ass.

My answer to this question generally is does PJ when he plays Purdue face Drew Brees or Mike Alstott? Wisconsin and Iowa are way down as are a bunch of other Big Ten West schools. He’s again had a horseshoe up his ass.
I wish we faced those Alstott teams, they were dog shit. Wacker beat them twice.

Yes so fortunate to have to navigate a Covid year, NIL, and the free transfers. What amazing timing to take over a developmental program.

The defense is right about where it was pre Rossi the last 4 games and the offense was inept pretty much all year. The fans were pretty down after the Illinois and Northwestern games but fans seemed very unaffected after the Wisconsin game. This tells me a lot about how the fans think of this team. And right now, I don't think I would favor the Gophers vs. any Big Ten team on a neutral site with the possible exception of Indiana.

Fleck should be working the state fair. He is lost and incompetent but hey he makes a couple bucks doing it. Good for him.

The offense is so simple and predictable.

you can look at it two ways

1. Fleck is being honest - the players didn't play well

2. Fleck is blaming the players - not the Coaches who Coach those players. If the players can't execute the offense or defense by the 12th game of the season, either the players are not very good, or the coaches are not very good. Fleck recruited the players and hired the coaches. It's his program. He bears the ultimate responsibility.

It’s unfortunate that even though the gophers played Michigan and Ohio State, the West division schedule and the rest of the east were winnable games. With USC, UCLA, Washington, and Oregon coming on board, we need to get a real OC, QB, CBs (except for walley), and even I don’t like to say this and actual OL that dominates. Lots of improvement needs to happen in the off-season to be relevant next year.

About time he was honest. Better than that constant “it’s on me” stuff (which is also true but not all on him). Now if he can be honest with himself and realize that he has to change his ways and upgrade to a current era offense. He still can be run heavy but this offense isn’t it.

Top Bottom