Fleck looking as dapper as ever tonight

They are called slim fit ankle pants. It’s a pretty popular look. Maybe not in MN, and probably not for many of the old timers in here. I can’t pull the look off, I’m a cowboy boot and jeans kind of guy.

They are called slim fit ankle pants. It’s a pretty popular look. Maybe not in MN, and probably not for many of the old timers in here. I can’t pull the look off, I’m a cowboy boot and jeans kind of guy.
It's a better look than the image of Deion posted earlier, where his suit is 3 sizes too big.

Looking back at 90s-00s era NBA Draft suits is shocking today. Freakishly large humans in much more freakishly large suits. Jordan's sleeping bags suits are the stuff of legend.

We're not use to a football coach dressing like this. He fits in with his players. For that matter probably laughing at some of the posts on here thinking it's a bunch of old guys on here that can't open up a bit.

We're not use to a football coach dressing like this. He fits in with his players. For that matter probably laughing at some of the posts on here thinking it's a bunch of old guys on here that can't open up a bit.
We're just having some fun with it. I wish I had half his fashion sense (or wardrobe budget).

I think normally PJ has great style. Although I still will never understand the shoes without socks thing. Gross.

My calves are too big for that look.

Don't let Boomer Guys anywhere near these slim-fit anchor pants if you don't want your day ruined. PJ Fleck's doppelganger looks smooth as silk.

Is that real or fake PJ? Either way, he got the Wild out of their slump! (At least for one night)
I heard the real PJ is in the Ukraine taking out Russian tanks by sprinting / ramming into them.

Is that real or fake PJ? Either way, he got the Wild out of their slump! (At least for one night)
Hard to tell, seem like he has Fleck's BDE, though.

I know people are having fun here, but between the attire (which most of the times I like, but understand the different takes) and the slogans a lot of people (even some Gopher fans) get the wrong perception of PJ. He's still a 5'9 MAC WR that made it to the NFL. There's a lot of "work ethic", "toughness", "grit" and other buzzwords that should be associated with PJ yet seemingly are more associated with how people perceive a couple of our rival coaches (not just their programs but them as people).

I am a big fan of PJ promoting the other sports teams in the market as well. I would love to see that reciprocated from the coaches of the pro teams in the market.

This is a crop of a picture that the Minnesota Football fb account posted of Fleck at the Wild game:

KEiBa8A.png

The cropped pants with loafers is a popular look, however I've never seen the pants quite that high before.

However upon zooming in, I think his pants are actually caught on his legs. I'm wondering if they rode up while he was sitting, got stuck when he stood up, and he just didn't pull the pant legs down. The look like a pretty slim fit, and I've had slim fit jeans do the same, it just wasn't noticeable because of the length.

They must be caught on PJs massive.....

PJ relates to a subset of 18-22 year olds that has enabled him by all comparisons to be wildly successful considering his age and background. He has energy and a schtick that appeals to them and also makes him relatable to a portion of the fan base. More important that he relates well to the younger generation, although he’s not breaking the bank on the recruiting trail and a lot of his success in ‘19 was because of Kill/Claeys players. I think long term his 18 ACT will keep his ceiling rather low. From his hires of Robb Smith and Sanford to his overall uninspiring game plans to his inability to think on his feet during games (see all the wasted timeouts and lack of adjustments) coaches like Ferentz will continue to chuckle about how easy PJ is to figure out and will beat him consistently. He’ll make a lot of money here and elsewhere, but IMO he’ll never break through in a big way and will probably find himself in an announcing booth in 10 or 12 years.

PJ relates to a subset of 18-22 year olds that has enabled him by all comparisons to be wildly successful considering his age and background. He has energy and a schtick that appeals to them and also makes him relatable to a portion of the fan base. More important that he relates well to the younger generation, although he’s not breaking the bank on the recruiting trail and a lot of his success in ‘19 was because of Kill/Claeys players. I think long term his 18 ACT will keep his ceiling rather low. From his hires of Robb Smith and Sanford to his overall uninspiring game plans to his inability to think on his feet during games (see all the wasted timeouts and lack of adjustments) coaches like Ferentz will continue to chuckle about how easy PJ is to figure out and will beat him consistently. He’ll make a lot of money here and elsewhere, but IMO he’ll never break through in a big way and will probably find himself in an announcing booth in 10 or 12 years.
Lol.
That you boomtime?

Feelin'a little cranky today...?

1647122936779.png

Are you sure it is not a doppelgänger?

Whoever said it was the eyes, in hindsight (har har) I think I am starting to agree with you. Something was not quite right, but looks more healed now in that last video.

And yeah, missed tackles. Like Iowa's last TD against us last season. :(

Top Bottom