Fleck claims taking Gopher job was "a major pay cut'

Right I'm sure you were right there in the office with PJ and the AD. But if it's not reported, it didn't happen right? That's your basis for everything.

Nah your a hater because you are the worst offender and the one who starts nearly every one of these arguments by repeating the same thing over and over again. Not to mention PJ was the last guy you wanted as the head coach because 'good coaches don't only win 1 game in their first season'. But according to you, you're only optimistic. Spoofin is actually tolerable most of the time, you're just delusional.

Fleck said as much in the interview. Wow.

Too funny. Not the last guy I wanted, but not my first choice. As I've said many, many times since his hire, I think he will be here a long time because he will be that successful. Difference is, I think he can do it right now, you don't.

You and Bob want some sort of medal for not being as big of fan as Fleck as others? You guys seem really proud of it. I can make you one.

Didn't realize it is some kind of contest.

You and Bob want some sort of medal for not being as big of fan as Fleck as others? You guys seem really proud of it. I can make you one.

Honestly, I would settle for some realization on your part that there are folks that aren't as big of fans of PJF as others - yet are still fans. You know, folks that may not like his style, but care more about and are excited about silly things like his coaching ability. Small things like his past coaching success, the assistants he brought in, his team's playing identity, his recruiting ability, etc. The crazy folks that will judge him based on results on the field regardless if they like his style or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I would settle for some realization on your part that there are folks that aren't as big of fans of PJF as others - yet are still fans. You know, folks that may not like his style, but care more about and are excited about silly things like his coaching ability. Small things like his past coaching success, the assistants he brought in, his team's playing identity, his recruiting ability, etc. The crazy folks that will judge him based on results on the field regardless if they like his style or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shouldn't surprise you. These are the same folks who spent very little time judging Claeys on his on-field results because they were spending so much time judging him on his weight, his clothing, his voice, whether he could run in Goldy's Run, etc.

Is it an insult to be female? Really sheds light on your defense of rape culture.

npa5yMn.gif

I think when it comes to HC style there's no style that works for everyone, players, fans, media or whatever.... except winning.

I think when it comes to HC style there's no style that works for everyone, players, fans, media or whatever.... except winning.

Agreed, can we stop pretending *4th in Big Ten West is some monumental achievement? I couldn't care less the style of a coach if he wins big games.

This shouldn't surprise you. These are the same folks who spent very little time judging Claeys on his on-field results because they were spending so much time judging him on his weight, his clothing, his voice, whether he could run in Goldy's Run, etc.

Those are the same Fleck bobos who have to go all in on PJ to justify their hatred for Claeys and wanting to get rid of a coach with a winning big ten record. At least were not talking about Mason anymore. I want to win, but I won't lie it will be fun to watch certain posters on hers squirm in their defense of Fleck if we have some bad losses, I mean we just fired a guy after one year and tripled the new guys salary, surely he can do better?

Those are the same Fleck bobos who have to go all in on PJ to justify their hatred for Claeys and wanting to get rid of a coach with a winning big ten record. At least were not talking about Mason anymore. I want to win, but I won't lie it will be fun to watch certain posters on hers squirm in their defense of Fleck if we have some bad losses, I mean we just fired a guy after one year and tripled the new guys salary, surely he can do better?

He went 5-4 his second year finishing 4th in the West and went 1-4 his first year. That's not a winning record in the Big Ten.

He went 5-4 his second year finishing 4th in the West and went 1-4 his first year. That's not a winning record in the Big Ten.
, I guess that puts Well then you better count his winning record in 2013 as well, I guess that puts him at .500 with the 4-2 mark, so will agree to disagree. Last I checked we fired a coach coming off a winning record, it's fair to hold Fleck to that standard

Agreed, can we stop pretending *4th in Big Ten West is some monumental achievement? I couldn't care less the style of a coach if he wins big games.

I actually responded in the wrong thread with that post ;)

Had you said oar, they probably would have taken you up on your offer! As big a fan of PJF as you are, you should have known that.

Top Bottom