Fleck addresses Gopher fans at the bball game, Pitino calls Fleck hire a "grand slam"

GopherLady

Reaction score
Fleck addresses Gopher fans at the bball game, Pitino calls Fleck hire a "grand slam"

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet (I just finished up post game for the bball game), and I actually tried to post my video about 100 times of this...but the wifi at The Barn is not set up for longer videos, and this is much better quality anyways.

Also, these were Pitino's comments on Fleck (not verbatim):
I met him for the 1st time today, when I was walking out, he's a bundle of energy, it's sincere. I told my AD, Mark Coyle, that you just hit a grand slam. Everyone I talk to in the profession says that's not an act, that's who he is. He's going to be so inspired every day, his story is incredible, what he's endured with Western Michigan. It was a no brainer. As tough as it is to see a staff leave, he's walking into a gold mine. Facilities being built, good players coming back. His brand is so good right now, you can't help but be inspired. I'm fired up for him. We need to get TCF bank stadium rocking, I'm excited, he's going to recruit his butt off. I've seen The Barn rocking, but not sure if The Bank has gotten to that level, that I've seen. I'm looking forward to getting to know him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tJBKCpWG8j4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for posting Nadine. There is a Minnesota Cliub out here in Green Valley , Arizona and they're amped! Many talked about the excitement when Lou Holtz arrived and Bosch's turned the State upside-down. I have no doubt had Holtz stayed we would've gone to the Rose Bowl.

Top Bottom