Five Top Impact Transfers

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
How about: Gibbens, St-Juste, Boddy-Calhoun, DeVondre Campbell (JC), Quinn Carroll.
Others to consider include: Dew-Treadway, Pinckney, Williamson, Baugh

I probably missed out on others.

How about: Gibbens, St-Juste, Boddy-Calhoun, DeVondre Campbell (JC), Quinn Carroll.

Chuck Filiaga comes to mind. Others go back to the Brewster era. I left them out because I think you are refering to the here and now.

If junior college players count them it's got to be Wilson, Campbell, Boddy-Calhoun, Saint-Juste, and then it's a debate but I'll go with Gibbons. Tremaine Brock should got an honorable mention (his currently legal situation withstanding)

Matthew Trickett as third team honorable mention.

Hayo Carpenter
This one made my night, or it at least made my visit to this thread totally worth it.

So much hype for Hayo Carpenter. I was pretty excited to see him play. And then the only memory of him actually playing as a Gopher was him being run down from behind by a D lineman.

Which reminds me… what was the Vic Viramontes greatest moment as a Gopher?

Karl Mecklenberg!

HS: Edina
spent one season at Augustan’s Sioux Falls.

Transferred to the U of M.

Ripped up the NFL playing for Denver!!!

Rhys Lloyd. Saved us from what would have been a nightmare kicker situation with his arrival. Game winner and bench hurdle against Wisconsin was a classic moment.
Churchill and pizzas...a great Mase combo story...

Garrison Wright from Butler CC. Started every game on the OLine for 2 seasons.

Top Bottom