firejerrykill.com reroutes to Vikings.com

Winnipegopher

Wag more, bark less
Reaction score
In the Edsell thread that was resurrected, the poster Khaliq was being mocked. He was the guy who ran www.firejerrykill.com. I thought I would see if any of his old stuff was still up. When I typed it in, it automatically reroutes me to Vikings.com, the official homepage for the Minnesota Vikings. Does this means the Vikings bought the web address? Why would they have any interest in acquiring a site devoted to the firing of a college coach? Perplexing.

See for yourself:

www.firejerrykill.com

In the Edsell thread that was resurrected, the poster Khaliq was being mocked. He was the guy who ran www.firejerrykill.com. I thought I would see if any of his old stuff was still up. When I typed it in, it automatically reroutes me to Vikings.com, the official homepage for the Minnesota Vikings. Does this means the Vikings bought the web address? Why would they have any interest in acquiring a site devoted to the firing of a college coach? Perplexing.

See for yourself:

www.firejerrykill.com

Khaliq (and the Wilfs) is a dooshbag)

(there, fixed it)

No, it means that Kaliq, the guy who made it, knows that the site is worthless so he rerouted traffic to another site. I imagine if things got really rough for kill that he would get it going again.

You can redirect any site to any site, regardless if that site wants you to redirect to them.

Top Bottom