Fire Coyle! Jerry Kill for AD!!!!

homermn

Reaction score
The poor guy had to go to New Jersey today for God's sake. Let's bring Jerry Home.

About as good an idea as hiring a tight ends coach with no coordinator experience to be your head football coach.

About as good an idea as hiring a tight ends coach with no coordinator experience to be your head football coach.

Don't knock it. A brazen move like that can get a Sports Pavilion named in your honor. And they'll name it for you while you're still alive and kicking!

Don't knock it. A brazen move like that can get a Sports Pavilion named in your honor. And they'll name it for you while you're still alive and kicking!

Hiring a football coach with no experience to be AD is a brazen move akin to hiring the AD of Miami (Ohio) who was the AD at Denver and was a senior admin at Wisconsin?

I don't know about bringing Kill in but its time for Coyle to step down. The man is an empty suit and a coward. Step up and make a stand instead of hiding behind your underlings.

Hard for Kill to be AD when he's running the offense at Rutgers.

Because hiring one that has experience really elevated the program today....?

So your suggestion is to hire a workaholic with serious medical issues that has no experience and was overwhelmed when asked to do more than coach football? Seems like a logical correction to hiring Coyle.

“I don’t want to take anything away from [Teague],” Kill writes. “… But I think I would still be coaching if I hadn’t had to do a lot of things besides coaching football. I believe because of what I was asked to do, I had to do much more than most other coaches.

“This put tremendous pressure on me and took away from the things I needed to do to stay healthy, such as required sleep, taking care of my body physically and eating correctly.”

Coyle hasn't handled this well. But they're not firing the AD 6 months into the job after having it vacant for a year. Give me a break.

Let's have Coyle, the football team, and the EOAA boards all kiss and make up pretty please.

Coyle hasn't handled this well. But they're not firing the AD 6 months into the job after having it vacant for a year. Give me a break.

You're right there. He's holding the president's hand and singing kumbaya with him. From up here in Blaine, it looks like he's not defending the athletic department at all, but instead being a yes man. That may be what Kayler wanted when he hired him, but that's not leadership...

All that said, can't see why the president would fire anyone saying yes so quickly...

You're right there. He's holding the president's hand and singing kumbaya with him. From up here in Blaine, it looks like he's not defending the athletic department at all, but instead being a yes man. That may be what Kayler wanted when he hired him, but that's not leadership...

All that said, can't see why the president would fire anyone saying yes so quickly...

Yep. I keep hearing "Yes Sir, May I have another?"

You think this is spineless, spinelessness runs amok in the corporate world. There are too many afraid to say that the Emperor has no clothes.

Top Bottom