Final record?

thatjanelpick

Reaction score
I don't think we have a predict-the-team's final record, probably because nobody knew how optimistic to be. I initially thought they'd go 7-11 in conference but I'm now thinking 10-8. Which I think would be 20-9. Anyone else?

I'm leaning towards 10-8 also, but going to go with 9-9. I'm nervous about the road games other than Wisconsin and Rutgers. All the home games other than Iowa are winnable. Time to take down Ohio State!

Illinois and Penn State seem to be clicking now so it's harder to predict those; I'm going to guess 1-2 in those games with the win at home vs PSU.

I believe the win/loss record will be between 19-10 tp 22-7. I can see our defense getting stronger. The women will see the NCAAs as a reality. They will play for seating.

I'm leaning towards 10-8 also, but going to go with 9-9. I'm nervous about the road games other than Wisconsin and Rutgers. All the home games other than Iowa are winnable. Time to take down Ohio State!

Illinois and Penn State seem to be clicking now so it's harder to predict those; I'm going to guess 1-2 in those games with the win at home vs PSU.
Agree. We are seeing more parity in the Big. I would be happy if they beat the teams like them in the middle and ecstatic if they get the signature win . They should play their way to the NCAA tourney n upsets happen all the time in post season play.

Top Bottom