Femi Odukale commits

I know the Warriors couldn't win any NBA championships with Stephen Curry shooting too much at point guard.....

To be honest, it seems like this has been Ben's offense whether run by Willis or Cooper or Hawkins.
I hope he changes it.
What if Stephen Curry runs it?

A great pick up. It is so tumultuous with the NIL now, and the Gophers have been hurt because a lot of players raised their stock and took the cash. I do not blame them, but it is now the wild west and the fact that we are able to still pick up solid players is a great sign.

Yes, lower-profile guys like Christie, a top-100 national player with more than a dozen high-major offers, whose first offer was from no-name program Michigan St. Oh, and his older brother plays in the NBA, but I'm sure no one "finding" such a lower-profile player knew that about him.

Great job using "logic."
Totally unnecessary snarky and sarcastic response that doesn’t add anything to the conversation.

I know the Warriors couldn't win any NBA championships with Stephen Curry shooting too much at point guard.....
The pro game is different because of the 24 second shot clock and skill levels, more individual scoring, less ball movement.

Yes, lower-profile guys like Christie, a top-100 national player with more than a dozen high-major offers, whose first offer was from no-name program Michigan St. Oh, and his older brother plays in the NBA, but I'm sure no one "finding" such a lower-profile player knew that about him.

Great job using "logic."
1 service put him in the Top-100 toward the end. Overall he was around #130.

But why do we have to nitpick this? The main point still stands. Clearly. That Ben finds lower rated guys and tries to develop them.

Lots of games missed by Femi last season. What was the injury he had? (Assuming he was injured.)

That’s what I get when I assume. Waiting on a waiver from NCAA

Hooten said New Mexico State is still waiting on NCAA waiver requests for Power-5 transfers Femi Odukale and Davion Bradford.

Last edited:

Top Bottom