Feels like a win

Swede

Reaction score
Hard to be optimistic about this abysmal team, but I feel a win coming in Madison.

I'm upset we haven't had any upsets yet. Maybe this week.

I'm not counting MTSU.

We should be undefeated because posters have felt a win coming on in every game we have played this year. We are NOT going to beat Wisconsin. It would be great but it's not going to happen. I think Wisconsin will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

We should be undefeated because posters have felt a win coming on in every game we have played this year. We are NOT going to beat Wisconsin. It would be great but it's not going to happen. I think Wisconsin will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

Thanks Debbie downer.

The weekly Friday afternoon/Saturday morning delirium has set in... I think we can beat Wisconsin. There's no rhyme or reason, it's just away for me to feel more letdown after the game.

All bets are off in rivalry games, so why not? If we're going to only win one other game this year I hope it's this one.

Hard to be optimistic about this abysmal team, but I feel a win coming in Madison.

Been thinking the same all week. I'm not predicting a win, but it wouldn't shock me in the least. Badgers aren't as good as many think, Gophers aren't as bad as the record shows.

Gophers defense needs to learn how to tackle below the waist. I watched a good chunk of Wisky's game against UNLV and the Rebel defenders tried to hit Clay and the other UW RB's high and bounced off them repeatedly.

Even into Week Six, for the Gophers it's still all about tackling. It's getting better, but still has a LONG ways to go.

GO GOPHERS!!!

I am in favor of us winning.

I worry we will get abused up front on defense.

Guess we'll find out.

Go Gophers.

Been thinking the same all week. I'm not predicting a win, but it wouldn't shock me in the least. Badgers aren't as good as many think, Gophers aren't as bad as the record shows.

GO GOPHERS!!!

The beautiful thing about it is, even if the Badgers are not as good as people think, they are still a hell of a lot better then the Gophers.

At some point I suppose the Gophers will beat the Badgers again, it just is not going to be tomorrow.

I will say though, the fact that the Gophers should be 5-0 scares the Badgers to death.

The beautiful thing about it is, even if the Badgers are not as good as people think, they are still a hell of a lot better then the Gophers.

At some point I suppose the Gophers will beat the Badgers again, it just is not going to be tomorrow.

I will say though, the fact that the Gophers should be 5-0 scares the Badgers to death.

Why do I get the feeling that it would scare or creep the hell out of people if they actually knew just how much time you spent on this board? A fan of one team spending this much time on a fan site for another team?

That doesn't in the least make you feel kind of creepy or maybe even a little embarassed? I really think it's time to find a hobby away from the computer, ya think?

This is just spooky...

All bets are off in rivalry games, so why not? If we're going to only win one other game this year I hope it's this one.

These teams just don't like each other. Anything could happen!

Why do I get the feeling that it would scare or creep the hell out of people if they actually knew just how much time you spent on this board? A fan of one team spending this much time on a fan site for another team?

That doesn't in the least make you feel kind of creepy or maybe even a little embarassed? I really think it's time to find a hobby away from the computer, ya think?

This is just spooky...

Thanks for the concern. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the concern. I appreciate it.

Generally, you're one of my favorite trolls on the site. Your insight is generally good, you sometimes help us feel good when the wheels inevitably fall off and you occasionally mix in humor, which, in my opinion, is required from a good troll.

But honestly, we're brutal this year. Must you come here and puff your chest out like you're a big deal? I'd be willing to bet that deep down in places we don't talk about at parties, 98% of us are convinced we're going to lose tomorrow. We lost, badly I might add, to an FCS school. Let some of us Gopher fans share a little optimistic bravado before the death march begins, ok? I promise, if at some point the Gophers have a 20-year run of superiority over the Badgers during my lifetime, that I won't come over to Buckyville and make you smell my sh1t.

Fair?

Gophers will have a shot to win if

1) they win the TO battle decisively

2) open up the O game plan and put the ball in Weber's hands more on 1st and 2nd down. Get the ball downfield and/or in space to Gray, Allen, and McKnight. The Badger D isn't anywhere near as good as last year. It can be exploited.

3) Not gonna stop Wisconsin's O. They will put up lots of yards all day. The key will be getting key stops when the Gophers need to. Again, Minnesota needs TOs to win this game.

Top Bottom