Favorite play in 23.

The SF Rock

Banned
Reaction score
Can’t wait to watch our guards drive the lane and see the defense collapse on them while they dish off to one of our bigs for a thunderous slam. Second favorite is our guard finishing. A new era of Gopher basketball this fall.

Dear Rockbot: It would have to be new, as those have been virtually non-existent for the past two years. We can hope, but color me skeptical. Your constant hype for the success of this roster won’t make it happen.

Can’t wait to watch our guards drive the lane and see the defense collapse on them while they dish off to one of our bigs for a thunderous slam. Second favorite is our guard finishing. A new era of Gopher basketball this fall.
Agreed, CBJ has been hampered a bit by a lack of depth but the returning players from last year used last year as a development and that works symmetrically with this years added depth. It'll be a much more successful year this year. 17-19 wins this year is in reach. There were signs of good coaching and a good system last year. I've got a good feeling about this year.

I can’t wait to watch our team play some lockdown defense. Did you know we have a guru on board? 🤔

I can’t wait to watch our team play some lockdown defense. Did you know we have a guru on board? 🤔
Better defense will come with better, quicker athletes comprising this year's team. Added to that the fact we will be playing 9-11 guys some nights, bringing fresh energy to the floor all game.

Last season in the BIG, we gave up 75.5pg and scored 63.2pg.

I agree with Dakota2 as we will be better on D. I think we have the nads to get both stats to 70pg. If so, we should finish around the #9 spot in the BIG and possibly into the NIT.

Top Bottom