Favorite Home Games in 2009

minnyrules11

Reaction score
1. Air Force- Obvious reasons first game in TCF have to win, flyover, no more dome nightmares, I'm skipping a buddies wedding to be there.

2. California- A top 15 team with the best running back in the country, both teams could be undefeated, would be nice to get some payback.

3. Mich St- Halloween night with the students, lights out recruiters which one will coach better.

4. Illinois- similar to Mich St programs going in the right direction, still have a bitter taste from home game 2 years ago. Decker can prove again who is the best receiver in the conference.

5. Purdue- Homecoming game, be nice to beat these guys two years in a row.

6. Wisconsin- It will be nice to only have 20% arrogant Badger fans instead of 40-50 but hanging out them for a day like Iowa is not fun, just as good last year without Decker and will beat them if we don't turn the ball over.

7. South Dakota State- They won't travel like the Bison, not good preparation for Iowa, we don't an obligation to play these teams.

What games are you most looking forward to?

Wisconsin has to be #2, and only because air force is the first game ever. and MSU would be #3 because it is going to be an absolutely crazy atmosphere.

I could move them about Illinois into four but not ahead of Michigan State. For fans it might be the most important one to win but just don't enjoy spending time with them.

1. Air Force
2. Wisky
3. Michigan State
4. California
5. Illinois
6. Turdue
7. So Dak St

#1 Air Force
#2 Wisky
#3 MSU because it's Halloween night
Tied #4 Purdon't because it's my first homecoming with a game on campus
Tied #4 Cal
#6 Illini
#7 SoDakSt

I'm most looking forward to Cal (assuming the game is close anyway). We get to see the B10 every year. I like some variety in my diet.

Top Bottom