Fan or Not?

Breakin' The Plane;274362[B said:
]I've never, ever cheered against the Gophers football team. I want them to win every game[/B]. I'm talking about the people who look down their noses at others based on their definition of a true fan. Maybe I'm sick and tired of standing up and cheering on third down just to watch another quick slant go for a first down. Doesn't mean I didn't want the Gophers D to get off the field.

Then you're a fan. Pretty easy huh?:)

No, you're idiots because every single one of the Hawkeye fans I've ever encountered in my life is an arrogant, drunk, retarded, inbreeding, fat piece of *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

Damn right. And the rest of us Gopher fans thank you wholeheartedly for representing the fan base with such dignity and class. Keep up the good work.

Most Iowa fans are good people that just simply love the Hawkeyes and take advantage of the short trip up to Minneapolis. Are we really idiots because we want to travel and follow the team? When Minny came down to Iowa City last year, I met a few Gopher fans who were drunken slobs and continuously made fun of the state of Iowa and our University despite knowing how mediocre the Gophers were in football. There are bad apples in all fan groups. The reason Minnesota fans think Iowa is the worst is because Iowa fans travel well and you see many more of them when the two teams meet in Minneapolis. The University of Minnesota should be happy that more fans will be in the seats, purchasing concessions, spending money at the local eateries and other fine establishments etc. I agree, it is too bad that Minnesota fans won't show up even when the team is losing.

No, you're not idiots for wanting to travel and support the team. Rather, tearing down other team's goal posts, trashing parking lots while tailgating and getting arrested while having sex with random people in bathrooms is what makes Iowa fans idiots. If you equate that with traveling and supporting the team, then you are definitely an idiot.

Top Bottom