Fan Fest, Scrimmage on August 21

Thunderlips

Reaction score
"The University of Minnesota football team will host its 2010 Fan Fest in conjunction with a free open scrimmage on August 21 at TCF Bank Stadium.

Gates at TCF Bank Stadium will open at 10 a.m. Admission will be through Gates A and E. Interactive family activities will run from 10-11:30 a.m., while the scrimmage is slated to begin at approximately 10:45 a.m.

An on-field autograph session with Gopher players and coaches will be held following the scrimmage.

Admission to the event is free. Tailgating will be available in the following lots: Lot 37, Lot 33, Maroon, Gold, Northstar, Ski-U-Mah and Minnesota. Other lots are available for parking without tailgating include: the University Ave. Ramp, Oak Street Ramp, Washington Ave. Ramp and 4th Street Ramp. Parking fees will be $10 per vehicle in each of the aforementioned facilities."

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=204972264

I'll be there! You should come too! Yes, you!! And you should bring your friends, family, neighbors, etc.

Why is it so early in the day? Scrimmage at 10:45am? In any case I am looking forward to it.

I'll be there with my boys. And by boys, I mean children.

Does anyone know if it will be like last year (for older kids) or like it was a few years ago (for kids of all ages)?

I won't be able to make it if the scrimmage starts at 10:45. I have to prepare for the season by sleeping off my hangover. Because you know 10:45 is WAY TOO EARLY in the morning to watch our favorite football team. Oh wait, I'm not a student so I'll be there.

Tailgating Nirvana

The best thing about the gopher fanfest...a chance to tailgate in the shadow of TCF Bank Stadium!! I would prefer a later start time but it will still be plenty of fun. I can't afford to shell out the big money for these spots during the season so for me...its pretty damn cool.

Top Bottom