Fall Practice Dates?

diefirma

Reaction score
Does anyone know when fall practice starts? I couldn't find any mention of it on the Gopher Sports website. Also, does anyone know when the open practices will be and/or a fall scrimmage? When the spring game was moved inside, coach Fleck said there would be something in the fall for the fans, to make up for the lack of a publicly available game.

Last Year. These are last years dates...while not specific to 2023 the schedule is the same this year for the first game so my guess is the dates for this year will be very similar.

While I enjoy the fall college football season immensely. I'm having trouble with the summer going by so quickly. Won't be long before the practice season starts.

Last Year. These are last years dates...while not specific to 2023 the schedule is the same this year for the first game so my guess is the dates for this year will be very similar.
Also of note, this post didn’t come out until early August so we probably have some time before we know these dates for sure.

They’re typically pretty consistent with this type of stuff.

No reason to keep it secret now as with the indoor facilities our opponents can’t camp out across the street and spy on us!

/s

While I enjoy the fall college football season immensely. I'm having trouble with the summer going by so quickly. Won't be long before the practice season starts.
You're telling me. I'm getting married 3 days after the season opener and the summer is FLYING by. I've had to avoid the season opener countdown thread to help keep my stress levels down, haha

Top Bottom