Fairgrounds lot

GOFUR

Section 238 - Row 4
Reaction score
I know lots around the stadium open at 6am. Called to verify that the Fairgrounds lot will open at 6am as well and buses will start moving people over to TCF right away!

Good Move. If promoted a bit I would think this might keep additional traffic away from the campus.

GO GOPHERS!

I know lots around the stadium open at 6am. Called to verify that the Fairgrounds lot will open at 6am as well and buses will start moving people over to TCF right away!

Good Move. If promoted a bit I would think this might keep additional traffic away from the campus.

GO GOPHERS!

Are you certain about this part? I've seen several tweets from the U stating that, while the lot will open at 6, bus service won't begin until 9:30 as usual.

Are you certain about this part? I've seen several tweets from the U stating that, while the lot will open at 6, bus service won't begin until 9:30 as usual.
This is what I have seen as well. I’d probably double check if you are hoping to get a bus to TCF early.

I initially called the Gopher Fan line. Guy didn't know about the buses so he transferred me to the parking and transportation office. Lady I talked to said the buses would start at the same time (6:00 am). Probably best to confirm before posting. Excitement got the best of me.

Top Bottom