Faclities

mnboiler

Resident Purdue Expert
Reaction score
TCF Bank Stadium is one of the nicest college football stadiums in the nation hands down. In fact I would put it up agianst every other BCS Conference stadium in terms of "niceness" not capacity. I think it would compare favorably.

But my question has more to do with where the players spend most of there time the Gibson-Nagurski Football Complex. Does it compare favorably with other school in Minnesota's position and ahead of the Gopher's. When I was in the Cities for the Purdue game I stayed with a friend who has a apartment right across from Siebert and I know the outside of the indoor practice field could use a good powerwashing. I also know the Gophers have about a total of 120 yards of outside practice fields to use which isn't alot.

I know the whole area is very tight for space but to go up head to head with the big boys(OSU, Penn State, etc) does the Gibson Nagurski Football Complex need a update/expansion/renovation?

If/when a new baseball stadium is constructed and if it's constructed at a different site rather than tearing down Siebert & rebuilding, that would clear some potential space for an outside practice field addition.

However, knowing the U, they'd probably build a guest house dorm for visiting professors at said location.

However, knowing the U, they'd probably build a guest house dorm for visiting professors at said location.

No kidding. How about wasting 282 million dollars on a new home for the marching band. No committment.

Top Bottom