Even with all this...

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
...this is still my team, my University and my state.

I'm as disappointed as anyone, but I'm still behind the team. They are still my team.

At least I don't see apathy from the posters here or on the Strib.

*LOVE* the Gophers...it's the Coaches that need to go...Players can only play how they're Coached...

No matter how frustrated or drunj I am right now, there's absolutely nothing that will keep me from being in the stadium at 2:30 next Saturday cheering.

Great post. The Gophers are still my team and they always will be. It can (and will) only get better from here. I may have lost faith in Brewster, but I will always root hard for the players and the team.

this season proves to me that coaching is MORE important then talent. Look at Boise

The reason we are SO upset and angry is because we DO love this team and want, just for once, to be surprised and proud of this team. But all we get is year after year after friggin year of disappointment.

...this is still my team, my University and my state.

I'm as disappointed as anyone, but I'm still behind the team. They are still my team.

At least I don't see apathy from the posters here or on the Strib.

well stated and I would think the majority agreed with you.

what I want you do to since you had no problem calling me "uninformed" since I said the defense was bad after the MTSU is to defend the defense. prove that I am "uninformed".

being a fan and supporting the team is one thing but to be utter clueless and "uninformed" as you are about the the defense is another.

No matter how frustrated or drunj I am right now, there's absolutely nothing that will keep me from being in the stadium at 2:30 next Saturday cheering.

Straight up brotha.

Straight up brotha.

Sure, I'll be there too. That's why I think I'm entitled to a higher set of expectations than has been set by all the morons in the athletic department and on this board.

Top Bottom