ESPN: Top QB/Head Coach Combos in College Football (#4. Minnesota's P.J. Fleck and Tanner Morgan)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

4. Minnesota's P.J. Fleck and Tanner Morgan

Somewhere along the line last season, Row the Boat transitioned into Throw the Ball, and it worked out beautifully for the Gophers. Fleck's offense gelled behind Morgan, who upended the traditional run-heavy attack in the Big Ten to produce the league's first ever pair of 1,000-yard receivers. Fleck, Morgan and one of those receivers, Rashod Bateman, are back for 2020, and the offensive fireworks figure to be just as explosive.

Go Gophers!!

per ESPN:

Somewhere along the line last season, Row the Boat transitioned into Throw the Ball, and it worked out beautifully for the Gophers. Fleck's offense gelled behind Morgan, who upended the traditional run-heavy attack in the Big Ten to produce the league's first ever pair of 1,000-yard receivers. Fleck, Morgan and one of those receivers, Rashod Bateman, are back for 2020, and the offensive fireworks figure to be just as explosive.

Go Gophers!!

David Hale = not a dink

Actually pretty balanced offense overall. ranked 42 in total offense, 46 in rushing, 47 in passing. I'd be plenty happy with more of that this year.

Somewhere along the line last season, Row the Boat transitioned into Throw the Ball, and it worked out beautifully for the Gophers. Fleck's offense jelled behind Morgan, who upended the traditional run-heavy attack in the Big Ten to produce the league's first-ever pair of 1,000-yard receivers. Fleck, Morgan and one of those receivers, Rashod Bateman, are back for 2020, and the offensive fireworks figure to be just as explosive.

If you told me years ago we'd make a list like this I might have thought you were crazy...

Yes this feels entirely different ------ every summer I drank deeply the Kill QB Swill.

Top Bottom