ESPN: Minnesota Golden Gophers resume practice, on track to face Nebraska Cornhuskers

The games are meaningless.
If a player suffers a career ending injury it hurts a lot more happening in a contest that has little or no meaning.
Tell the players the games are meaningless and that they should be sitting at home watching the clock spin around. For the life of me I don't understand why some people hate these student athletes so much that they want to take everything away from them. It's so, so sad all the way around

They've met the protocols. Let them play! Have fun!

And BEAT Nebraska!!!!! I was there for the God-forsaken 84-13 game. Fall of 1983. I did not look up the date. I loathe the Cornhuskers!

They've met the protocols. Let them play! Have fun!

And BEAT Nebraska!!!!! I was there for the God-forsaken 84-13 game. Fall of 1983. I did not look up the date. I loathe the Cornhuskers!
Yep, I do too. More than any other team including the Badgers who in our younger days were kind of crappy so really they are a "johnny come lately". The Huskers have left their stain on a lot of us who are older I think.

Plus, it's a school that doesn't belong in the Big Ten, academically. It's not much different than Oklahoma, in that regard.

They only got in because they promised Delaney that they'd win a natty for the Big Ten and bring big viewership to BTN and their games on national TV.

Absolutely lied their stubby corndicks off.

Top Bottom