ESPN investigating Dan Dakich over disturbing comments, tweets while fighting with professors

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Yahoo:

ESPN is investigating basketball analyst Dan Dakich after he made some controversial and disturbing comments online and on his Indianapolis radio show last week, according to USA Today’s Dan Wolken.

The issue stemmed from a Twitter feud he had with several professors about former Blue Devils star Jalen Johnson’s decision to opt out of the rest of the season in favor of preparing for the NBA draft.

Dakich, who has a long history of controversial comments and social media posts, shut down his Twitter account on Sunday.

Go Gophers!!

per Yahoo:

ESPN is investigating basketball analyst Dan Dakich after he made some controversial and disturbing comments online and on his Indianapolis radio show last week, according to USA Today’s Dan Wolken.

The issue stemmed from a Twitter feud he had with several professors about former Blue Devils star Jalen Johnson’s decision to opt out of the rest of the season in favor of preparing for the NBA draft.

Dakich, who has a long history of controversial comments and social media posts, shut down his Twitter account on Sunday.

Go Gophers!!
In my humble opinion, Dakich is the absolutely worst basketball commentator! It's ALL about him and story after story, instead of following and commentating on the actual game he's covering.

In my humble opinion, Dakich is the absolutely worst basketball commentator! It's ALL about him and story after story, instead of following and commentating on the actual game he's covering.

Although I am in the clear minority, I like him. He is a good basketball mind and his reactions are similar to mine. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!"

That said, I can see how people would find him mean spirited and spiteful.

Although I am in the clear minority, I like him. He is a good basketball mind and his reactions are similar to mine. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!"

I have your back on this Long and I know we will not suffer any likes for saying it. Spencer and the other guy who does Gopher radio games forget about the game for long stretches with their story telling, it drives me crazy.

Only because he still harbors a grudge against Hoffarber and the U...😁

Top Bottom