ESPN: Clemson expects to be without Dexter Lawrence, 2 others after failed drug tests

That’s not true. A few posters have suspected that Cashman may be one of the players suspended due to the timing of his surprising announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
suspected of what?

Do you honestly think cashman’s reputation with anyone who matters has been damaged because anonymous people suspect him of an unnamed non-crime

A suspension for violating team rules is a non-story no matter what game it is and no matter who the head coach is.

Disagree with this. It is a story. It is not Minnesota’s job to let them write in. In fact, it is their job to protect the program.

suspected of what?

Do you honestly think cashman’s reputation with anyone who matters has been damaged because anonymous people suspect him of an unnamed non-crime

Suspected of violating team rules and being suspended from the Quick Lane Bowl.

No, I don’t think that. Never said anything like that. 60s said the U could have named names so there wasn’t needless speculation and suspects. Scool said there were no suspects. I disputed that claim.

The LBs have to be suspects. They are being replaced by DBs and DLs. The lack of transparency always drives speculation, ridiculous or not. It also raises questions about the teams culture.

Why are we always questioning our culture when a player gets in trouble? Do you think Clemson and Alabama are doing that?

OMG, some tired a** posters on here just drilling this into the ground. Spoofin (huge surprise), 60s Guy (cant accept PJs personality) and diehard. Who f-ing cares? I'll tell you. Only the people with an agenda against PJ or Gophers athletics. Sorry to tell you, but PJ isn't going anywhere and neither is Coyle. We are not going to keep starting over. Also, BREAKING NEWS, coaches are allowed to make their own choices on what they release. And after the way a bunch of kids lives were nearly ruined by being named by the media during the incident under Tracy, is there any shock the U doesnt want other kids' names run through the mud for "team rules"?

I swear if you 'loids didn't have such a hard-on for PJ, this thread would have 2 replies.

Top Bottom