ESPN Big Ten Power Rating. Gophers Behind Purdue and Nebraska. šŸ§ Weeks 5 and Week 6 Could Disprove.

Also has us behind Wisconsin, Iowa and Northwestern. 6th in the B1G West. Obviously has intimate knowledge of our 2021 roster ā€¦

If you are a pro SEC network why even take time to study the B1G. I wish he would give some reasoning for the ranking, outside of Morgan is back and hopes to bring back some 2019 magic. This ranking is more about clicks than substance - complete trash.

DSPN

Dink Sports Programming Network

If you are a pro SEC network why even take time to study the B1G. I wish he would give some reasoning for the ranking, outside of Morgan is back and hopes to bring back some 2019 magic. This ranking is more about clicks than substance - complete trash.
Unfortunately this is how all large media operates today.

I get having us behind Iowa, Wisconsin and Northwestern but behind Purdue and Nebraska is a joke.

But again.....more people sleeping on us the better.

I get having us behind Iowa, Wisconsin and Northwestern but behind Purdue and Nebraska is a joke.

This is all correct:

northwestern losing QB is huge. People could rank them anywhere 1 to 7 and be legitimate. They lost a ton on defense too.

Nobody can rank Iowa or Wisconsin outside the top 3

Nobody can rank anyone 4-7 apart from Illinois, purdue, Nebraska, maybe minnesota 4, maybe northwrstern somewhere in there

Depending on how you feel about northwestern, Minnesota should be picked 3rd, 4th, or 5th

Anything other than that youā€™re just making random guesses

Wisconsin
Iowa
Minnesota
Northwestern
Purdue
Nebraska
Illinois

tell me Iā€™m wrong. I could see the Gophs breaking through with some breaks going their way. But this is where o see them on paper. Probably number 1 offense.

I do believe we are going to do well but we did squeak past Purdue in a controversial manner at home. Nebraska? Can't explain why anyone would jump on their wagon after the past several years.

I do believe we are going to do well but we did squeak past Purdue in a controversial manner at home. Nebraska? Can't explain why anyone would jump on their wagon after the past several years.
I can't believe Nebraska is outside the top 3 in the conference! Give me a minute while I go get my 90s Starter Jacket.........

It's for some reason just automatic now to make fun of them. I'm like Pavlov's dogs.

The Gophers will not be a punching bag of sports media anymore. They are not going to take the medicine and keep their mouth shut.

They will come out fighting.

Agreed. I don't see the downside here. The more the team is underestimated the better.

However, it seems like close observers of Big Ten football do see some potential in this team and I'm guessing most Big Ten coaches do as well.

Top Bottom